All of our desktop PCs are custom built to suit your needs. So whether you're a basic user only looking to browse the internet and send the occasional email, or a high intensity gamer, we can build the PC for you. Quality, Performance and Reliability is what we aspire to provide.
We understand that configuring a new computer can be a stressful job, especially when your data is at stake. That's why with every new PC we provide a free service of transferring all of your data from your existing computer to your new one. We will also install any programs and printers provided to make your life easier.
Every PC Comes with a 1 year parts and labour guarantee.
We can build any gaming PC to suit your style of performance and looks. For a free quotation either call us on 01376 343456 or send us an email though the contact us page.
Important aspects of a gaming PC you should always take into account
- Budget. How much can you spend?
- What do you play? Depending on the games you play will affect the specification you will need.
- Graphics. Everyone wants the best graphics card but depending what your're using it for it may not be necessary
- CPU and Cooling. If you're going to be multi tasking with games and other high end programs such as Photoshop or video editing software then multi core processors are vital. A quiet system requires low noise coolers.
- Storage. HDD or SSD? For optimum speed then SSD is the road to go down. However remember, they're a lot more expensive the bigger they get, so if budget is on your mind then consider both SSD and HDD.
- Memory. How much and which brand to go for.
- Power. Always remember there are individual components that require certain power. A) Make sure your power supply has the connectors B) The power supply is powerful enough for those components.
- Case. This PC more than likely is going to be insight all the time, make sure you pick one you like.